General information about the employer
- Company Name
- Westminster International University in Tashkent
- Legal Form
- Non-governmental Educational Institution (NEI)
- Company's contact person
- Nargiza Kabilova
- Company contact's phone number
- Company contact's email
- Company contact's address
- Istiqbol, 12
- Company website
Senior Backend Developer (C#)Updated: 07/28/2023
PURPOSE: The post is created to help the University understand and develop its business processing and student support systems. It will require collaboration with teams to produce software design and architecture with clean, scalable code and assist the Head of the Department with IT projects development.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Knowledge of .NET programming languages, C#, ideally using the latest versions of .NET Framework, .NET Core;
- Competent in English and Russian or Uzbek.
- 5 years of experience as a Software Developer;
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
Aptitudes, abilities, skills and personal qualities
- Ability to lead projects;
- Ability to prioritize and be attentive to detail;
- Able to keep confidentiality;
- Ability to communicate effectively with others;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- To lead and mentor team in both soft and technical skills;
- To participate in requirements analysis.;
- To collaborate with teams to produce software design and architecture with clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- Required Skills
C#.NET FrameworkTeamwork.Net CoreNET С#